Hi Everyone

Welcome to all our family and friends. Patients, families, caregivers, therapists, nurses, doctors, anyone with a concern for and interest in lymphedema is most welcome!!!

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

Hi Everyone

Postby kkwhitmore » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:20 pm

I'm Karla, a Michigan girl living in Tucson, AZ. I'm so glad I found this forum. I have never had the chance to communicate with anyone else who has lymphedema other than my sister, who was diagnosed after I was (BECAUSE I was).

I'll tell you my story in the proper place, but in the meantime, "Hello" :D
kkwhitmore

Postby patoco » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Hi Karla

Super welcome to our family here :!: :!:

Your sister has lymphedema too??? Wow...sounds like my family...we have a number of us that have it.

Look forward to reading your story and if you have any questions, just drop a note :wink:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

HI

Postby cagl2000 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:15 pm

:D hi.. just joined... and so glad i found all of you... have tarda type 2 .. right leg.. knee down.. and starting to see some swelling in left... am looking into wrapping... but think i will have a hard time getting them on myself... live in small community.. and know i am only one around ... so this site will be my escape to sane people like us.... thanks for being here... carol
cagl2000

Postby patoco » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Hey Carol

Super welcome to our family here :!: :)

I wrap everyday as part of my daily routine and it realllllllllly makes a big difference for me. Hope you'll try it.

There are resources available to help you learn how to "wrap and roll" :lol: if you need it.

Look forward to getting to know you too :!:

Best

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Family