new

Welcome to all our family and friends. Patients, families, caregivers, therapists, nurses, doctors, anyone with a concern for and interest in lymphedema is most welcome!!!

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

new

Postby tj » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:30 am

hi im new here my name is tj short for tammy joe i have lymphedema in my legs and i am looking for friends and support .i see there is a lot of stuff on the site im not going to ever have time to read it all but i will give it a shot :roll: hope to meet u all soon take care tj
tj

Postby joanne johnson » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:27 am

Hi tj,
Welcome! Glad that you found us at this terrific website. If you are looking for support and friends, you have come to the right place! We all understand and basically share the same unique challenges and problems. Please try to read as much information as you can over time. It will all be very helpful and you will learn so much. You also will not feel alone in dealing with lymph. We are a lymph family that truly care about each other and who are only too willing to help one another! Best wishes to you.
joanne johnson

Re: new

Postby NetterBug » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:41 pm

Hi TJ,
Welcome to the group! I'm new too, but already feel right at home. Hon, do not try to fit it all in the information in at once. Take your time. I have Lupus and after eleven years I am still learning. Sometimes you get too much information at once and your brain feels as if it will explode. LOL

It's good to have you here and I hope you find the support and information that you need.

Take care,
Netter Bug

tj wrote:hi im new here my name is tj short for tammy joe i have lymphedema in my legs and i am looking for friends and support .i see there is a lot of stuff on the site im not going to ever have time to read it all but i will give it a shot :roll: hope to meet u all soon take care tj
NetterBug

Postby silkie » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:14 am

Hiya TJ

Welcome ro the Family

Great friends , Great support, fantastic information

The easiet way to start learning about your condition is just read up on

what is effecting you life at the moment

LEGS there is a whole section on leg lymph

then you can ask away to your hearts content

don't struggle if you cant frond info or you dont understand it ask

were here for eachother

Hugggggggggggggg