FARROW WRAPS

leg pain, leg bleeding, Farrow Wraps, Compression Stockings, cold feet, Reid Sleeve, Restless Leg Syndrome, Leg Cramps, Compression Pumps, Shoes, lower limb lymphedema, secondary leg lymphedema, leg wrapping, Cold Feet, Compression socks, nerve pain, self leg massage, right leg lymphedema

Moderators: Birdwatcher, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

FARROW WRAPS

Postby TEE » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Hello,

I am new to the site and I am so happy that I am now a member. I have primary lymp in both of my legs since the age of 4, I am now 36. I am currently going through therapy for the 3rd time. I am pretty good at wrapping myself but I must admit, I HATE IT. I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Farrow wraps. This seems like a wonderful alternative to wrapping with bandages nightly. My current therapist advised me that after therapy I wouldn't have to wrap nightly. My experience is that I need constant compression. My swelling reduces rapidly when in treatment but w/o compression I swell just as fast. I have Reid sleeves but they are way to uncomfortable at night. By the morning they are usually next to my bed. I'm trying very hard to find solutions that fit into my lifestyle so that I will stick to my home maintenance and keep my swelling down as much as possible. I start out strong then I slack off gradually until I'm right back where I started( not good I know :oops: ). So if anyone can tell me their experience with the Farrow wraps I'd appreciate it.

TEE

Re: FARROW WRAPS

Postby patoco » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 am

Hi Tee

Super welcome to the family :) :!: :!:

While I haven't tried the Farrow yet (been seriously considering it lately), I have heard really good reports on it from others.
They all report it is much easier to do then wrapping.

BTW, you can find all about it here:

Farrow Medical Innovations

http://www.farrowmedical.com/

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Leg Lymphedema