hello again-update

HOSPICE, genetics clinic, leaking legs, EMG, nerve conductions, phantom liquid feeling, chronic fatigue, chills, malaise, ankle pain, swollen feet, transient lymphedema, full body lymphedema, tissue hardness, dystonia, painful boil

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

hello again-update

Postby angel » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:08 am

Hello Pat, hello old friends!
Just back to let you know I have finally been diagnosed after seven years of tests and searching with Fibromyalgia.
I lovely rhuemy finally made the diagnosis . I don't think I will ever find out the cause of my face swelling, although I have a theory the lymph channels get cut of by my muscle spasms due to the fibro. I also discovered that I have bursitis of the hip on both sides for a long time -undiagnosed but I am getting steriod shots every now and then to keep them down.
Hope you are okay Pat, and love and light to pat and all of you on this forum battling chronic illness like myself.
Katix :mrgreen:
angel

Re: hello again-update

Postby patoco » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi Ya Angel :D

So good to hear from you :!: :!: :!:
and especially happy that at least your journey towards a diagnosis has been achieved....finally. Fibro is a tough one and you'll remain in my thoughts and prayers. We kinda suspected all this tied together somehow....LOL...isn't it lovely the doctors finally caught up?

Do keep in touch and let us know how you are.

My very best to you
:wink:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Re: hello again-update

Postby carolynsalt » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Pat forgot to tell you also have Fibro & am diabetic.you name i think I must have it.)Pat also when i was 2 had had the little rings around my ankles still have them but now i am 300 lbs fun fun. everone kip you chin up you a not alone carolynsalt
carolynsalt

Return to Lymphedema Personal stories