My lymphedeams is worsening quickly

HOSPICE, genetics clinic, leaking legs, EMG, nerve conductions, phantom liquid feeling, chronic fatigue, chills, malaise, ankle pain, swollen feet, transient lymphedema, full body lymphedema, tissue hardness, dystonia, painful boil

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

My lymphedeams is worsening quickly

Postby Johnbear40 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:21 am

I have been having burning on my skin on my upper thighs. I have large legs and celulitis in both of them on the lower legs. I have shape stabbing like pain and when I urinate the pain goes away immediately. My doctors looked and found a cyst on my kidney but they say it is nothing. I have a friend who lost his kidney and he said that this is not true and to get another opinion. I had pain in the bottom of my stomach and i believe that this may be both the lymphedema and the cyst. Th that are creating this problem. The urologist said that there could not be any such connection and that the pain would leave if I drink 8 glasses of water a day. I have been drinking more and this has not changed the pain level or the way this problem is affecting me. The problem of the lymphedeam was just above my knees and now is about three inches higher in just a few weeks. Has anyone gone to a diagnosic centre or to one of the lymphedema clinics in Austria or Germany or elsewhere?
from MaryBeth, the wife of Johnbear.
Johnbear40

Return to Lymphedema Personal stories