lymph in foot

HOSPICE, genetics clinic, leaking legs, EMG, nerve conductions, phantom liquid feeling, chronic fatigue, chills, malaise, ankle pain, swollen feet, transient lymphedema, full body lymphedema, tissue hardness, dystonia, painful boil

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

lymph in foot

Postby angel » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:07 am

Hello everyone-
HAPPY NEW YEAR-heres to a great 2007!
Just wanted to pick all your brains -lymph misbehaving again-seems to be in my foot-mostly a bit in my right le toe. Plus the lymph has moved to my left side of my leg now which it does not normally reside there. I am trying to bounce on my rebounder trampoline as much as possible, and I am praying when I go to see prof. Mortimer on the 10th of Jan that he wil shed some light, but meanwhile what can I do about the foot thing? plus the left side of my face now seems to have a tiny amount of fluid too.
Thanks!

posted by angel formerly known as butterfly
angel

Postby angel » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:39 pm

anyone? :lol: 8)
angel

foot swelling

Postby suzeeq » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:03 pm

Hi Angel, have you ever tried bandaging? I missed bandaging New Years Eve, the first I have missed. Was really swollen yesterday, my entire leg, which became worse during the day as I was putting Xmas stuff away and had company for dinner, so was standing alot cooking. Bandaged last night but my foot was more swollenl this morning. but I put my athletic shoes on and did 2 miles on the treadmil (with my hose on of course) and the swelling actually went down in that little bit of time. However, I don't have any answers for your face. I think exercise is good, as much as you can tolerate. I have a rebounder too, but don't use it alot. I need to start because it really can give you a good workout. My bladder doesn't like it much, lol! I had big babies! Susan
suzeeq

Postby patoco » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:10 pm

Sorry Butterfly...just got out of the hospital again and am playing catch-up.

I agree with what Susan said. At this point, probably the best thing you can do is bandage it. Also, you can wrap the toes individually,

If lymph is showing up in your face, then the facial/neck lymph nodes need opening up.

Do you know how to do this?

Pat O
patoco
Site Admin

Postby angel » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:31 pm

yes I do now how to do mld on my neck thanks Pat. Never been shown bandaging . Was supposed to see my mld therapist today-but couldn't because of transport problems.
I am going to london on tuesday to see Prof. Mortimer for my appointment on wed. I am going with my mum., and we are staying with my sister.
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you Pat, and all the other members of this board for their help and support- I couldn't survived this long without you all!
I just hope my lymphoscintricfy?! yields answers and Prof. Mortimer can shed some light on it all.
Thanks.

:lol: :lol:
angel

Postby patoco » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:56 pm

Hi Ya Angel :)

Let us know how it goes with Dr. Mortimer.

Will be looking forward to hearing from you.

:wink:

Pat O
patoco
Site Admin

Postby angel » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:41 pm

certainly will!
thanks Pat.
angel

Postby silkie » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:21 am

Good Luck Angel
Hope alll goes well
will be thinking about you