feeling low

HOSPICE, genetics clinic, leaking legs, EMG, nerve conductions, phantom liquid feeling, chronic fatigue, chills, malaise, ankle pain, swollen feet, transient lymphedema, full body lymphedema, tissue hardness, dystonia, painful boil

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

feeling low

Postby angel » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:23 pm

Hello me again!
don't know what to do,do not know what to feel . Fed up with my swelling. Just want it to go away. I am so frustrated about my diagnosis-of course I'm glad I don't have pure le but I'm still stuck with a lymphatic problem and I am at the end of my tether. Still have to wait for the mri. I wonder I if I have a cyst etc or something blocking my lymphatic system caused by thus syndrome they do not have a name for yet. All this waiting for seven years to be told you do not have pure le but a lymph problem caused by a syndrome but we do not know which one yet. Sometimes I feel I cannot live like this. My top of leg feels hard again. going to see mld nurse next fri. I just feel so awful about it all. i know many off you are much worse than me but i stil feel no further forward with my condition.
Waiting for my letter from Prof. Mortimer with his findings.
angel

Hi Angel

Postby Jami » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:50 pm

I just wanted to say that your thoughts and feelings didn't go unheard. There is someone out there who feels just like you. I hope this helps just knowing you are not alone.
Jami

Postby patoco » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:32 pm

Hey Angel :wink:

I so totally understand how you are feeling...I think we all (I know I do) wrestle with a lot of discouragement with LE. There are plenty of times when I feel so fed up with it all :cry: :(

Just hang in there....we're with you :!: :!:

Special hug your way :) :D

Pat O'Connor :mrgreen:
patoco
Site Admin

Postby silkie » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:11 am

Hi Angel

I really don't know if its my system or my lack of lymphs or something obstructing somewhere hun .

I do know I have lymph and i have to get on with it and i have to control and look after it the best i can It really is hard somedays to even want to get out of bed and the pain is head wall banging time or it feels it

For me i have this thing inside me that this is my life and i have no choice
but to share it with lymph and lip but i damned if they are going to control it Somedays i dont always win the battle but most i do

I know what having a Diagnosis means i waited a long time for someone to tell me what this perculiar swelling etc was and having a name helped so much i found my lymph family here

the one thing that helps with my pain at the top of my thighs is movement
it is less painful to walk my floor backwards and forwards and do simple mld than it is to lay down or sit down

i think it maybe is that i get the fluid moving again

whatever it seems to help me a little

Hugggggggggggg Hang in there angel
love

Silksxxxxxxxxxxx
silkie

Postby angel » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:51 am

thanks everyone for your support.
angel

Return to Lymphedema Personal stories