feet and ankles swollen!

HOSPICE, genetics clinic, leaking legs, EMG, nerve conductions, phantom liquid feeling, chronic fatigue, chills, malaise, ankle pain, swollen feet, transient lymphedema, full body lymphedema, tissue hardness, dystonia, painful boil

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

feet and ankles swollen!

Postby angel » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:23 pm

Hello!
Just popping in again to say booth my feet and ankles are now swollen as well as the top of my left leg as well as my normal swelling.
I have been elevating my legs today and yesterday and bouncing on my trampoline and going to aquafit.
I went to see my lovely mld therapist on fro who agreed about my swelling on my left leg/hip. she says she will do work on it next time.
we also had a bit of a talk about my letter and and she agreed that my swelling may turn into full blown le when older but she just dosen't know.
I just feel in my gut it might. On the brighter side she says I am doing all I can to help myself-mld,trampoling,auquafit,keeping my wait down etc.
Just wanted to give you all this update and ask for any input.
Thanks.
angel

Postby silkie » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:56 pm

Hi Angel

Gtreat to here you being so posative
Glad your therapist goves you that good feel factor it is so important to have that easy to talk and get along with relationship

About those feet and ankles, Not all benifit from the trampoline

I may be far out but try seeing if a couple of days without it bringany imporvement wont do any harm and might be your doing a little to much on the pressure there

you can always reusme again if its not just an idea

Hugsssssssssss

Silksxxxxxxxxxx
silkie

Postby angel » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:37 am

thanks Silkie!
angel

Postby angel » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:18 pm

I'm just hoping it will all calm down gain. Terrible pain in my right arm and shoukder and butterflies in my foot yesterday evening.
Going to aquafit tommorrow-but laying off the trampoline just now, and dtrying to elevate my legs now and then.
angel

Postby silkie » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:50 am

Hi Angel

The nights are the longest when the pain sets in

I find i just give up some nights no matter which way I turn doesnt
help. Then i have to find something to do Work through it in my own way

usually i get on here go researching, or reading the postings

The proccess of elimination to takes a while but often helps
like the trampoline if there is no improvement you can soon get back to the excercise

I do do my massage a lot when the pain starts i think maybe the fluid is conjested in a weak point I don't know if it is but it does often help

Hope you have a good day

hugsssssss
Silksxxxxxx
silkie

Return to Lymphedema Personal stories