Therapy and bandages

laser workshops, physiatrists, Diaphragmatic Breathing, daflon 500, coumarin powder, nordic walking, lymphocyte injection, essential oils, massagers, ball massage, heat, Lymphomyosot, Self Massage Therapy, Elastin Ampules, Lymphobiology, leg drainage, naturopathy, ace bandages, Craniosacral Therapy, lymph node transplants, Lymphatic-venous anastomosis, vein grafting, lymph vessel transplantation, surgery scrotal lymphedema, shoes

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, patoco, Senior Moderators

Therapy and bandages

Postby JacquieC » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:20 pm

When you go for treatment and to be wrapped when you first start out does the therapist supply the bandages and you pay her/him or are you given order forms and asked to order them and bring them in with you?

Peace
Jacquie
JacquieC

Postby patoco » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:06 pm

Hey Jacquie :)

That pretty much depends on the therapist, and/or clinic.

When I went to the one in Alabama, I had already purchased a bunch of new wraps, but it wasn't enough so we had to order extras.

Pat 8)
patoco
Site Admin

Postby joanne johnson » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:25 am

The first time I went to the therapist she told me what I needed. I ordered them and paid for them. My Ins. would pay for a limited number of sessions but not a penny for the supplies. This doesn't make sense as you need the bandages and the therapist. :roll:
joanne johnson

Return to Treatment for Lymphedema