deep oscillation therapy

laser workshops, physiatrists, Diaphragmatic Breathing, daflon 500, coumarin powder, nordic walking, lymphocyte injection, essential oils, massagers, ball massage, heat, Lymphomyosot, Self Massage Therapy, Elastin Ampules, Lymphobiology, leg drainage, naturopathy, ace bandages, Craniosacral Therapy, lymph node transplants, Lymphatic-venous anastomosis, vein grafting, lymph vessel transplantation, surgery scrotal lymphedema, shoes

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, patoco, Senior Moderators

deep oscillation therapy

Postby therapistlb » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:29 am

Hello! Does anyone have experience with the Hivamat 200 for treatment of lymphedema? Thanks!
therapistlb

Postby patoco » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:18 am

*Dear Readers, I have deleted much of this page due to the fact the main manufacturer of the process originally spoken in this article is quite angry and resentful about having their product called into question. I guess, we with lymphedema are simply supposed to shut up and fork over our money. So much for a product that is supposed to be helpful to patients and a company that cares.*

At this point I can only say that I certainly would not trust them nor would I want their so called therapy.

Jan. 5, 2013
patoco
Site Admin

deep oscillation therapy

Postby therapistlb » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:57 am

Thank you so much for looking into this. I have the same study; it was the only one I could find, as well. Again, thank you so much for your prompt reply!
therapistlb

Return to Treatment for Lymphedema