LTU 904H avail in MA

laser workshops, physiatrists, Diaphragmatic Breathing, daflon 500, coumarin powder, nordic walking, lymphocyte injection, essential oils, massagers, ball massage, heat, Lymphomyosot, Self Massage Therapy, Elastin Ampules, Lymphobiology, leg drainage, naturopathy, ace bandages, Craniosacral Therapy, lymph node transplants, Lymphatic-venous anastomosis, vein grafting, lymph vessel transplantation, surgery scrotal lymphedema, shoes

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, patoco, Senior Moderators

LTU 904H avail in MA

Postby allj » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:11 am

I received this email from an MD in Bedford, MA. I am starting an office practice at New Bedford with LTU 904H laser. I will be accepting insurance for this. If you are interested in participating let me know. The office phone number is 508-984-5671 or you can call at 508-361-5053. Good luck Alan
allj

LTU 904H in Bedford MA

Postby eve alvirIII » Thu May 17, 2007 8:07 pm

Hi Alan,

Just saw your posting of Feb. 24, 2007. I will call the number you gave about a doctor starting an office practice in New Bedfor with LTU 904H.

Have you tried the laser yourself? I suppose you've seen Donda Comb's messages stating how happy she is with the laser machine she bought. I can't afford it, but I'd like to know where I can go. There doesn't seem to be any in New York.

I'm presently doing my second round of therapy with MLD, bandaging, etc. I'm hoping that as soon as I am on my own, I can supplement my maintenance by going for the laser.

Thanks and regards.
Eve
eve alvirIII

Return to Treatment for Lymphedema